Wuhan Cheung Star Trading - No refund after 2.5 months

The company advertised Gore-tex Pro shell Jackets so I bought 2 for my sons for a holiday trip.The jackets arrived with labels stating there were XCR and Performance shell (not Pro Shell).

I asked the representative who processed my order and she found out the factory who provided the jackets did not use Gore-tex at all. We were leaving for the holiday (to use the jackets) but deliberately left them at home as they would not keep my sons dry (I actually spent more money buying proper gore-tex jackets for my sons at a local store) and then on returning home, mailed the jackets to Wuhan Cheung. The company never accepted the jackets that were attempted to be delivered twice. They stated the package was never delivered and the post office staff could not find it even though they had the registration number and name of the post office.

The jackets just returned from China as it is policy to return a package after 28 days of not being collected.

I am now out of pocket the return postage as well as having 2 fake Gore-tex jackets that are useless.The original company representative was fired due to the incident and the new representatives are not helpful at all (they promised on 3 separate occasions to go to the post office but they never collected the package).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28, 2015 #952142 Edmonton, Alberta

Don't buy any online merchandises from china. cheating & lying are integral trait of their culture.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wuhan Cheung Star Trading. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wuhan Cheung Star Trading.
Filing a new complaint about